East TN Jet Boat Fabricators

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtf

Reaction score
Have another question, need a welding fabrication shop in east TN to do some minor mods of the 1648 hull. There are a few in either Kingsport or Elizabethton/Bluff City, can't find their name. Any recommendations?

Need some storage added and a few other alterations, raise the transom 2"+. Would use the same company to rig a new jet outboard if possible.

Mike Watson
Bluff City, TN
(423) 292-8102

Mike will do the welding work that you mentioned. I had him raise the transom on my first jet and also had him repair my current boat after hitting a rock and tearing the bottom/transom weld open (twice) :oops: . He does good work and his prices are reasonable. Not sure if he does rigging, but I would guess that he does.

Thanks Larry,

My hull is in his parking lot, great guy to work with, helped to make a floor plan that will work well when the generation is on. He had an interesting 22ft in the shop that was getting an adjustable hydraulic tunnel hull.

I think I bought a Tohatsu jet this weekend at the boat show, but, it can't get drop shipped, so the factory may let me drag the hull over to a dealer in Bristol and then back to Mike's for setup.

Latest posts