13 years of Tin Boat fun

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I have been a member here for 13 years

Not as active anymore just due to less fishing mostly

I am now living in NE Pa. Cooler weather but more smallmouth in lakes.

Longer drive to the salt which sucks.

Cheap land here so a plus

Lots of changes for me and for Tin Boats still a great site and the go to for metal boats

Lets do another 13

Captain Ahab said:
Longer drive to the salt which sucks.
Take up bowhunting and get out and enjoy those (quiet) woods! I put miles and miles on in the State Game lands in NE PA during flintlock season.

If you ever get up to Boston, I'll take you back out to the salt!

Cheers, enjoy and thanks for checking in with us ...

Thanks Dale. I isually do a trip to the cape in the spring / early summer and the Vineyard in the fall. Not this year though.... .

I've been gone for awhile as well Captain. Mainly because family life got in the way. Now my health is going crazy. Something going on doctors can't figure out. I was at Cleveland Clinic 4 times last year. Going back this Friday for another go round. Condition came back with added symptoms. Hoping praying they find out what's going on now. Welcome back.

WVfishnfool said:
I've been gone for awhile as well Captain. Mainly because family life got in the way. Now my health is going crazy. Something going on doctors can't figure out. I was at Cleveland Clinic 4 times last year. Going back this Friday for another go round. Condition came back with added symptoms. Hoping praying they find out what's going on now. Welcome back.

Praying for you bud!

this is too funny... i just logged in today i have been out of touch also. i am now living the dream . this is the view from our deck we have water on 3 sides of the house

Attachments

• yard.jpeg
    yard.jpeg
    870.1 KB · Views: 556
  • fall.jpg
    fall.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 556
me as well.i'm coming up on 10 years.i've had the same boat for a while now so i don't have alot to offer these days.still get out fishing almost every day,even when the lake freezes over.we've been living at our lakefront cottage since march and i've been adding to my docks and rebuilt my party dock and started taking up gardening and all that stuff retired people do.

I’ve been a tin boat owner since 2009.
I enjoyed more time on the water this year than previous years. Mainly due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Working some from home has allowed me to hookup and go quicker in the evening’s after work. I will miss this as the season draws to a close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

redbug said:
this is too funny... i just logged in today i have been out of touch also. i am now living the dream . this is the view from our deck we have water on 3 sides of the house

Looking good Mr. Bug. I see a road trip to Ill in my future, lol

And I see you got a Tinny - nice!

As Tiny Tim said in THE CHRISTMAS CAROLE, "God bless us, everyone."

Stay well, get well, be well.

=D> =D> [-o< =D> =D>

here are a few fom our lake

Attachments

• f4 (2020_08_19 16_41_45 UTC).jpg
    f4 (2020_08_19 16_41_45 UTC).jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 469
  • bbbbggg (2020_08_19 16_41_45 UTC).jpg
    bbbbggg (2020_08_19 16_41_45 UTC).jpg