Tracker Topper 1542

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jraiford

Reaction score
I have a question, forgive me if it has already been asked. I am wanting to build a 1542 front deck. I was thinking about just attaching it to the top, since it would provide a small bit more storage. I do not want to go all the way to the second bench seat, since it would be uncomfortable for whoever sat there. I also do not want to remove the livewell since i use it. It doesnt work very well, and doesnt hold much water. I dont want to make a bass boat out of it since we usually catfish with noodles and sometimes trotline.

So, i could rebuild the livewell in the front, under the new deck, and use the livewell as dry storage, or some other use. Looking for suggestions, comments, problems, plans, whatever.

You could just build a box out of wood to sit plumb with the front seat? Have it rest over the ribs crossing the floor so it doesnt move.

If your thinking aluminum your likely going to have to put holes in the hull for rivets/support.

Latest posts