Help to identify the make /model of boat i just got

Talk about anything that floats your boat (no pun intended). This is general talk about anything not related to boating/fishing.
Woofbud

Help to identify the make /model of boat i just got

Post by Woofbud »

Howdy, can anyone help identify what make boat this is, just got it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Woofbud on 23 Sep 2020, 17:36, edited 2 times in total.

DaleH
Donor

This boat i just got

Post by DaleH »

Rounded chines and severe tumblehome at the stern say Sears or Elgin (who made them for Sears) to me. But ... close-up pictures of the transom corner braces, the knee (vertical support in front of the OB), how the seats are affixed to the sides, plus pics of the bow deck can help truly identify the make/model/vintage.

For examples, StarCraft corner caps had an embossed 'star' on them, while Sea Nymph models had large pieces almost as wide as the seat affixed to the seat and then attached to the sides up by the rubrail/gunnel.

Woofbud

This boat i just got

Post by Woofbud »

Thanks, i will get more pictures soon. If you click on these here, you can see the corner brace and the other pic has the bow deck

Woofbud

This boat i just got

Post by Woofbud »

Here is the pics, thanks
I was told it was a lone star but not sure, title says make unkown with a state issued hin plate. There is no markings on the boat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DaleH
Donor

This boat i just got

Post by DaleH »

No ideas, but that bow piece is so distinctive that someone who has one should be able to help!

Woofbud

This boat i just got

Post by Woofbud »

Thanks anyway man. I dont think i can ever find out what this is. Also the hull has a seam down the center on the floor, bow to stern if that helps. Seats riveted to the boat on the sides and bottom. Built in live wells riveted to the floor of the boat with drain plugs thru hull bottom

Last bumped by Woofbud on 24 Sep 2020, 17:07.