Receptacle plate needed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 29

Reaction score
Old plate is shot. Where to find or how to make replacement?

Attachments

• AC7C6499-3331-4139-A60F-640AEACF6A92.jpeg
    AC7C6499-3331-4139-A60F-640AEACF6A92.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
  • EEAFA486-FFB0-4FB7-8212-71EA5CE1CE2E.jpeg
    EEAFA486-FFB0-4FB7-8212-71EA5CE1CE2E.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 171
DaleH said:
Find a scrap piece of aluminum or cheap colored plastic cutting board ... a few holes ... and done!

I didn’t know I could use aluminum. I thought it had to be a non-conductive material.

the hammer said:
I didn’t know I could use aluminum. I thought it had to be a non-conductive material.
I may have some spare 1/4" black starboard (super plastic) ... shoot me a size measurement of height by width. Or sign makers should be able to give you a scrap piece.

i get $1 cutting boards from dollar tree. i use them to make lots of stuff. just finished making a dash panel on my motorcycle.

Make one out of 1/4" Plexiglas. My hardware has cut off pieces they sell cheap. Get all the Fab work done and Paint the Back Side of it.

PGRChaplain said:
Make one out of 1/4" Plexiglas. My hardware has cut off pieces they sell cheap. Get all the Fab work done and Paint the Back Side of it.

I did exactly that for the switch-plate and USB socket I mounted on my old canoe.

20200222_154638.jpg

MN Fisher said:
PGRChaplain said:

I did exactly that for the switch-plate and USB socket I mounted on my old canoe.

20200222_154638.jpg

Thanks

DaleH said:
the hammer said:
I may have some spare 1/4" black starboard (super plastic) ... shoot me a size measurement of height by width. Or sign makers should be able to give you a scrap piece.

Thanks for the offer. I’m still trying to get some things together to get the project done in one, fell swoop.

Latest posts