Bass clubs Wanted

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Do you belong to a jon boat fishing club? Do you want to start your own and don't know where to begin? Do you have a club but want or need an internet presence to talk about tournaments, rules, upcoming events, or anything pertaining to your club? I have a simple solution. I can create a forum for your club just like the one we created for The Small Waters Bass Club based out of Indiana. This site might even help you get more members for your club...who knows. This might not be a fancy page, but we have a gallery for all your photos (or use a free service like photbucket) and I can help you set it up as best I can. Why worry about updating pages, and editing html pages when you have this resource sitting here.......just a thought.

I envision A TinBoats.net Classic one day......seriously. :D

PM me or email me at [email protected] with any thoughts, comments, or questions.

Jim said:
Do you belong to a jon boat fishing club? Do you want to start your own and don't know where to begin? Do you have a club but want or need an internet presence to talk about tournaments, rules, upcoming events, or anything pertaining to your club? I have a simple solution. I can create a forum for your club just like the one we created for The Small Waters Bass Club based out of Indiana. This site might even help you get more members for your club...who knows. This might not be a fancy page, but we have a gallery for all your photos (or use a free service like photbucket) and I can help you set it up as best I can. Why worry about updating pages, and editing html pages when you have this resource sitting here.......just a thought.

I envision A TinBoats.net Classic one day......seriously. :D

PM me or email me at [email protected] with any thoughts, comments, or questions.

Hi Jim, great idea! I like your thinking =D> Thanks for the link as well! Where should I start posting my clubs info? Great to have a site like this and glad to have the opportunity!
Thanks,
Paul

Sounds like a neat feature. I run a small jon boat tournament here in Ga. We would love to have our own board. Here is a link to my website with rules, etc. about the tournament.
https://bullochcountybassclub.googlepages.com/

georgia jeff said:
Sounds like a neat feature. I run a small jon boat tournament here in Ga. We would love to have our own board. Here is a link to my website with rules, etc. about the tournament.

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

I see a Georgia Bass Clubs Tournament of champions happening in future! 8)

I will PM you with info and details and we can get your forum going.

georgia jeff said:

Welcome Aboard!! Good to have more guys from GA on here

I have recently posted asking for info about a tin boat club here in eastern S.C.. If I find out that one dosent yet exist I may be interested in creating my own. I've quite literally been around the tournament game since Birth! (pops started comp. fishing in '73) so I am knowledgeable of tried and proven rules and regulations. I will wait for info on my other thread but would love any advice I could get. I am new to the forum and ask forgiveness for sounding overly eager to participate but this would be great! thanks again

I'm new to the board. I have fished electric jon boat clubs in NC for the last 20 yrs. I have recently moved to McBee, SC and am kinda new to the area.
I'm thinking of either finding an electric jon boat club or starting one near McBee, SC.
Anybody know of an electric jon boat club near Hartsville/McBee area? Or would anybody be interested in joining a new one in the Hartsville/McBee area? If I can get enough people to start one, it would be called Bassers Team Jon Boat Club (BTJBC).

GONE FISHING :)

Thanks Rat. I was wondering if I was going to get a reply and if it's just the two of us that fish we will still have some fun. How about a hundred dollars a boat? Sound good to you! :)

Yah J-Mac you can come play. Jon boats and electic trolling motors only, no gas motors on the boat. I need to talk to someone about getting a forum or something like it started. So who can help me get this thing going? Thanks.

We are trying to put together ...... one BIG Jonboat Event, in the South Eastern United States, for the fall of 2013. If you think that your jonboat club may be of interest, please check out the threat on the following link ....

https://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=710897

Lil' Water Bassin', also has started a Jonboat Federation. If your club may be interested in joining our Federation, Check out our Home Forum ....... https://www.sportsmanliving.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?23-Lil-Water-Bassin

Guys, It's time to put together some Big STUFF for the Jonboat Angler in this country!

Latest posts