Algea

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sporty said:
:lol: Sorry, I want to get it Off !!!!!!

Sporty,
Welcome to the site..I see you have met our resident Comedian.

To remove algae, I would use a pressure washer and a scothcbrite scouring pad. As long as your aluminum is not painted.

Or you can use this product called Nautical Ease

https://www.nauticalease.com/products/aluminum.htm

I have never used it myself, but from what I read on the net it works really well. :D

:) I have tried a pressure washer with soap additives, however being up north I am not sure of any one carrying some products. As well some products are not allowed over the border. Laugh on !! :lol: :lol:

Yes I do . We have a pike toure at the lake every August. Out of 5 years running I have won three times , the others I have been just under the winner . the combination was trolling , bottom bouncing a crawler harness with a strip of beef heart . I hope those that attend that tournament are not reading this !! When I want action I troll a little faster or visit areas that I know hold Pike. I camp at the lake for 2 1/2 months so I do go out targeting pike only. Always trying something different that will bring in the big one at the tournament.

I must say that this site is great > it appears as thou guys here actually care and like helping others that love fishing . Hats off :D :D :D

The guys here are great for sure! You will have to post some pics of those toothy animals. A goal of mine is to Pike Fish up in Canada! I have an Uncle in Toronto but I want to go into the remote wilderness. :wink:

Wilderness ?? :) :) You may go north a few hours from Toronto for the large Pike . Or Saskatchewan ( north ) for big one's as well.
My lake, an occassional 12 pounder even thou larger ones have been seen by divers. My lake actually was a river at one time that was damed
up , about 12 miles long , holds eyes which is stocked every 4 years, pike.perch,suckers,white fish.. This year a number of white fish floated to the top . Some say it is a result of the heat and the lack of oxygen in the water . :roll: :roll:

I haven't tried it so I take no credit (nor blame) but I've heard that toilet bowl cleaner works well - Tidy Bowl liquid I assume......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love this site lots of humour.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

The algae of course. Any :idea: :idea: :idea: 'S

Latest posts