SECRETS for Eyes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporty

Reaction score
8) 8) Well I have mentioned using beef heart for eyes . We all hear of different attractants for the eyes one of which is garlic .

Try putting on a small clove ( piece ) of garlic on your favourite colored jig and or plastic. Cast it out , let it sit , bringing it in slowly with pauses.

It works. :wink: :wink:

That is awesome! I have lots of garlic stuff and am even making my own garlic scent to go with my homemade worms

Will certainly try this

:D :D Good luck , next year I'm going to shove a whole bunch of cloves into a tube . make small slits to let out the scent , sell them at yard sales then major suppliers and make a million :lol: :lol: :lol:

sporty said:
:D :D Good luck , next year I'm going to shove a whole bunch of cloves into a tube . make small slits to let out the scent , sell them at yard sales then major suppliers and make a million :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or better yet, you can make a super high concentrated garlic spray or gel for soft plastics, so you can use it on all soft plastics/other baits, is more innovative than just shoving cloves into a tube, and will, in the long run, be less messier (maybe not). But since there are already garlic sprays out, none of them are like 100% garlic extracted juice. Let me know if you get the secret formula down just right. You too Dave!

Sounds good and yet :idea: :idea: there are garlic capsules or pills available that can be inserted into the tubes :roll: who knows :?: I will try that this summer , I'll post my findings

Latest posts