2001 G3 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispy186

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my G3 1436 just before I sold it. I just bought a tracker 1542 as my next project. I had the G3 for about 8 years, the front deck design changed a couple of times throughout. I have some pics of the building process somewhere, I will post them when I find them. My original livewell was even with and completely under the rear deck, but I soon found it was not big enough and decided to replace it with a bigger cooler. So I had to build up the deck around the cooler. Hopefully this will give some people a few ideas, I know this site has already given me a few new ideas for my next build. Any questions feel free to ask, I will do my best to remember how I built this boat :lol:

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    816.4 KB · Views: 1,847
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    791.9 KB · Views: 1,847
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    786.3 KB · Views: 1,847
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    779.8 KB · Views: 1,847
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    793.6 KB · Views: 1,847
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    766.2 KB · Views: 1,847
Great looking project. I like the livewell and it looks like you can get to you tackle quick and easy

Good job on it, hope you broke even! Remember send pics of your next project boat =D>

nice build - hows the stability in the 1436? can you stand on that deck ?

Yeah all I do is stand, I never use a seat. Its pretty stable, unless the guy in the back wobbles alot, then it can get a little shakey.

perfect- thats what i was hoping to hear. i will probably fish mostly alone but i wanted the ability to stand too in the event i had someone else with me..nice build. how much do you think all ur mods cost? thanks again !

I wish I could remember how much it all costs. I can tell you that I used 2x3's for the framing, 5/8 plywood on the front deck, 1/2 everywhere else. I got the carpet from Home Depot along with the carpet glue and the wood sealer.

Wow! that looks really good! Great job
Out of curiosity about how fast do you run with the deck in?

I couldnt tell you, never had any kind of speedo on it. If I had to guess I would say 15-17 with 2 people and easily over 20 with just me in it with a 15hp on it. It went really well.

Latest posts