New board.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slow work in progress folks so please be patient. There might be some wacky forum permission things (I'm no expert) but everything will get sorted out.

Thanks Jim for selecting me (and amk). I don't forsee any problems with this community of good guys.

Looks like the mod privs are up and working from this end. The user interface is similar to the other forum I mod on. One perhap unintentional consequence is I can not move topics from the other areas to the jet boats sub section. Looked at moving mine, :wink:

I also don't know if we'll have the ability to leave topic shadows when we move stuff around. Not a huge deal but it'll help keep off site links (Youtube, etc) active.

I guess for the guys who want there older and current project threads shifted around, please reply with a link and where you want it.

Also any suggestions for 'best of' or 'outside links' threads to be stickied under the I/B and O/B subforums are more than welcome.

One final thing I ask (for now) is for folks to link to there main build thread if they start another thread with a specific question (in your signature works great). That helps keep the confusion minimized. It'll also help get a more correct answer if you put in as much information about what's happening as possible. Details make the difference.

Thanks,
Jamie

Ranchero50 said:
Thanks Jim for selecting me (and amk). One perhap unintentional consequence is I can not move topics from the other areas to the jet boats sub section. Looked at moving mine, :wink:

I also don't know if we'll have the ability to leave topic shadows when we move stuff around. Not a huge deal but it'll help keep off site links (Youtube, etc) active.

Crap! Did not think of that! Shadow topics should be allowed anyway. I will fix mod privs.

Latest posts