14' Aroliner conversion (more pic's)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Sadly :( no I have not been able to get to a lake yet. I hope next week or the next. I still have a little wrap-up to do on the boat and the trailer. And a lot of work to do on the chicken coops before the new arrivals show up in two weeks.

PhilM said:
Here is a few picture of the boat that is almost done. I need to try to adjust the back seat about 4 -6" more. I need to pick up one more seat post and cut it down. has anyone done this before. I am using the springfield king pine mounts. Also I need to come up with a trolling motor hold down and clamp.

How does the transom mounted trolling motor foot control work for you???

Troutman3000 said:
How does the transom mounted trolling motor foot control work for you???

I have not been able to get out on a lake yet, but after I installed it I have played with it on the boat/trailer and it seems to work good. I am trying to get out to a lake next week, by then I should have the new chicken coops done and set for the new arrivals the following weekend.

I took her out this week, it was very windy and it handled well. The foot control will take a little of getting used to. With the high winds I did a little of over steering. Other than that is was great.

Next trip out a fishing I will go. :D