• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Mercury 25 hp 4-stroke Bigfoot w/center console

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orion_134

Reaction score
https://s1083.photobucket.com/user/Orion_134/library/Boat?sort=3&page=1 The previews are low quality (for some reason), but click them and they get better.

Time to part out my boat. I'm selling my motor with center console and remote throttle/controls. It runs great, starts every time, doesn't smoke, leak, or sputter. It is quiet and can push my heavy boat with three dudes and fishing gear at 23 mph. It will come with an extra prop and the current prop is fine (what prop on a redfishing boat in the Big Bend doesn't have oyster bites?). That being said, it has never hit bottom at any speed other than idle. I've owned it since 2009 and it has only been out about 5 times a year since then. It will include a new decal kit to replace the peeling decals on the cowl. Includes motor, steering cable, helm, console, remote throttle/shifter and cables.

$1700 and located in GAINESVILLE, FL.