2nd Annual Memorial Day 2009 TinBoats.net Cyber Tourney

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Andy, that's a nice looking smallie! Don't know about you guys but I'm pretty stoked about the consolation prize. Thanks Jim and others that help put this together. Can't wait till the 4th of July event.

Great job to all you guys! I did catch a few fish this weekend, but didn't stand a chance against those pigs! Nice job to all you guys! All of those are quality fish! :beer:

russ010 said:
if this had been a tourney for the biggest log - I would have won... unless Brine got in on the deal, then it would be all his

You did get a pretty good size folding chair bag. :lol:

Don't know about you guys but I'm pretty stoked about the consolation prize.
Same here. Sure way to please a spinnerbait nut like me. :D

Thanks a bunch for hosting this, Jim. =D> =D>

Congradulations Andy.
Nice looking smallie.Everyones fish looked nice,great job guys.
A dollar bill is hard to control fishing by yourself in the wind,mine blew overboard the 2cd day out...it floats real good though:)

Congatulations Andy. =D> Nice smallmouth. Good job to everyone else also. It was a nice weekend weather wise up hear in Jersey. Can't wait for the next tournament already. Lol. Thanks to JIm also for the great site.

good job guys... all those fish caught look really good. The one that I had was just shy of 4lbs, but when I laid it down on the floor of the guys boat, and now that I look at that picutre I'm not so sure my scales were right. I do know it was atleast 3 - should have zeroed my scales twice like I usually do.

Great Keepers for everyone none the less!

Thanks Jim! :beer:

Grats guys very nicw fish all around! Just looking at the thread made my mouth water. Grats to the winning smallmouth and Andy!

Thanks again guys.
I also thaught a LM would have taken it... NICE ONES FOR SURE!!!
I think I'm going to take a few dozen minnows down and chunk them in the river to thank the Smallmouths..