'89 Fisher Marine Transformation

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would recommend putting foam between the ribs with anything less that .125. I think the .080 would be fine at first but over time, it would start to sag between the ribs. Also....the space between my ribs was 12".

Thanks for input. I was thinking along those lines and hoping someone would agree with me. Price for both are the same just in two different locations - a extra drive for the .125 but my tin is worth it. I know both sizes are fine but for me personally I would rather over kill it then regret not doing it to fit my needs.

to save a lot of grief and regrets, since you are getting the 0.080" stuff for free, why don't you just use 2 pieces of it, one over the top of the other, that way it will be 0.160 and very sturdy! :D

I had my carbs rebuilt last week. They were ready Saturday morning and after I put them on, I took the boat out for a joy ride.

photo10.jpg

photo9-1.jpg

photo8-1.jpg

With early goose season less than a week away, I had to get busy building my blind. I had a general idea of how I wanted it to work but really built it as I went along. Its built from 3/4 emt and .080 aluminum plate. I made a rain/wind cover for it as well, but didn't put it in.

photo11.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo16.jpg

Sorry the pics are so bad....cell phone camera didn't know what to focus on.
photo19.jpg

photo18.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo20.jpg

I can easily hunt three guys out of this blind.
photo22.jpg

photo21.jpg

Here is one of my spud pols that I made as well. One secures the back of the boat and one on the front.
photo15.jpg

Slick looking rig. I'd love to have it, minus the console, with a tiller setup. Where are you from? We have 2 weeks for early goose season left here in SC

Man that's a real slick boat you have there. Any particular place where you got those rolls of aqua carpet?

Man that's a real slick boat you have there. Any particular place where you got those rolls of aqua carpet?

Thanks! I'm not sure what aqua carpet is, but the floor covering is called Hydro Turf. You can get it from Hydro Turf....they are in CA.