A friend's Smallies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
A teacher at the school sent me this pic via his phone showing his 2nd Place win this past Saturday. He fished the Sportsmen's Edge tourney which launched at KY Dam Village, KY Lake, but he took a trip through the canal over to Lake Barkley and found some good ones. He was using a jerkbait in 8'-10' of water. He said the wind worked him to death keeping on-station, but having the 21' Triton boat helped. He said he lost his first hook-up, which was a good-sized one, and said if he would have been able to boat it he probably would have won 1st place and been 10k richer.

Rob is on the left in the dark shirt:
Weigh-in weight: 5 fish for 20.89 lbs
95_30_03_09_3_14_57.jpg

Wow! Very nice! I would kill to be able to catch a bag like that in any tournament! Great Job to your friend! =D>

Maybe you should make your way over there and start throwin that bomber thats been riding in your box

slim357 said:
Maybe you should make your way over there and start throwin that bomber thats been riding in your box

That's not a bad idea! :) .

I asked him how his co-angler did (other fella in the pic), and he said the co-angler was too busy culling the fish he was pulling in. :shock: . I gotta hand it to him, as the weather here wasn't real nice (tornado warnings in this area, & I'm about 65-70 miles from the lake). I think Quackrstackr said he was run off the lake by the weather.

Latest posts