A HUGE thank you to DOCWATSON and Captain Ahab

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingCop said:
Doc, is that your picture business?

Yes it is. Been working on the idea for a couple years and just got the site up in September.

What's on the site is just the basic designs, but as you saw with the one I did for Jim, if you send me a photo or image you want incorporated into the design I can usually do that. There is a Special Order page for custom work. An email with a request will get the ball rolling.

I did two for Captain Ahab when his son was born. One with a picture of Joshua, like the one I did for Jim and one for the Captain to put in his office.

Attachments

• Joshua David & Fishin' With Dad.jpg
    Joshua David & Fishin' With Dad.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 126
flounderhead59 said:
I looked on the site and did not notice any size listed. What size or sizes are they offered in?

The images are all framed in the same 8 X 10 frame from Burnes of Boston and matted with a mat opening of 4 5/8 X 6 5/8. All images are photo quality prints, done on Kodak photo paper. If anyone on the site wanted one shipped without a frame, I could do that too. Less cost to you, of course.

Latest posts