An H2O Willy's Jeep

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been in Vegas for a few days at the airport headed home , quite a few to post. I will Sunday

FLnoq7.jpg

2eLeHw.jpg

gxNBuN.jpg

77zJY2.jpg

gntliP.jpg

4fIHtB.jpg

More progress, I did screw up though. I covered the place for livewell intake up so I have to come up with a plan. Happy otherwise. Halfway there.

6hCPKy.jpg

VYTYFG.jpg

tgGCGU.jpg

Floor is back in and sealed up! Console going back in and making deck bulkheads next!

Batteries? And what is the wood for in the floor?

Looks great!

I assume the wood is some sort of dampener for the keel , I replaced one rotted piece.

The batteries were excellent compression for the foam. We wrapped plywood in shrink wrap poured the foam covered it then held it down tight with batteries.

Working on front deck now , then paint , carpet , wiring and rigging!

I think a 4 blade is going to make it dig in at the back. A 3 blade with 2 inches less pitch and more dia than the stock prop would turn faster and dig less. This way with the added weight in the front it won’t lift up. You will get less hole shot but good top speed.

sonny.barile said:
I think a 4 blade is going to make it dig in at the back. A 3 blade with 2 inches less pitch and more dia than the stock prop would turn faster and dig less. This way with the added weight in the front it won’t lift up. You will get less hole shot but good top speed.

Thank you for the input, if it were the usual big motor deal I’d be a little more on track. I’ve never had a 4 stroke much less a small engine.

I will try to post more photos this week It’s getting exciting.

Hey all, finally had some time to work on it. About done with fixtures etc, carpet soon.
AoiDGD.jpg

vRMF7S.jpg

ODNiIl.jpg

d0FtLn.jpg