Bass Pro Brand Spinner Baits

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leadfootjr

Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyones opinion is on the Bass Pro Brand of Spinner Baits. I was considering buying a few but wanted to see what people think of them.

From the looks of them,they seem to be OK.I've never tried them but if they're not used much where you fish,they may work well.

I usually always go with the bass pro brand for stuff like spinners and buzzbaits if I am there. Never had a real issue with them myself.

I did buy some of the Terminator T2 spinnerbaits on sale, and didn't see all the hype, nor would I pay full price. A good place to go right now is Gander Mountain if you have one near by. The one by me had a sale going, buy 5, get 5 free, on several tables of tackle, including nice Buzzbaits and Spinners.

Leafootjr,
I researched spinnerbaits for a long time. A real long time. This is my conclusion.....Even with the BEST available components (hooks, ball bearing swivels, wire,skirts and Premium blades. If you are paying more than $3 for a spinnerbait you are wasting your money.

I have someone pouring me one hundred 3/8 ounce white heads so I can make my own.

I agree with Jim. While I have not personally used a BPS spinnerbait, I am sure they are fine. I only use spinnerbaits once and a while and are typically a conditions bait for me. I have used a bunch though, terminatior t1, t2, and stainless, strike kings, booyahs, and others. I like Booyah the best, but I still just buy the cheapo local made spinnerbaits at the local tackle shop, they get the job done, and are cheap.

See thats what I had in my box mostly was some a guy makes in his spare time and sells for about 1.50. They work well but he isn't making them anymore as far as I know. As far as the Terminator T2 I agree about the hype. I bought a bunch when they were on sale as well and I got there a little early to the sale and people were going nuts over these things. I just grabbed what i could and went. As far as I'm concerned they are the same as the rest. But thank you guys for the input I really appreciate it.

Latest posts