BassTracker MV-16 restore

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cntryislandboy

Reaction score
I've been a member of countless forums and this will be my very first build thread. I'm working on getting some pictures to flicker but in the mean time the video will have to do. Now to the good stuff.

A father like figure in my life one the lottery, not millions, but enough to pay cash for a brand new 19ft Ranger build to his dream specs. The boat he purchased new back from Springfield MO BassPro was in the way so he told me take it for the next few years until he figured out what to do with it. So will this boat will go back at some point, but in the mean time I might as well put some work into it and bring it back the 1st restore we did 8 years ago. I helped restore this boat about 8 years ago and it's been fished about 150 days a year up until about a year ago when he got his ranger. Ok enough here's the video, let me know what you think and please feel free to make suggestions.

Ok thought the video would just link but I guess not, or maybe I did something wrong, so here's the link until I figure out how to post it so it shows up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zInBk1ChNZA

Congrats to you on the loaner
Congrats to him on the lotto
Win/Win =D>