Best Fishing Magazine??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321385#p321385 said:
bassnbama » 19 minutes ago[/url]"]Bassin' (no muskie or steelhead down here)
I was just about to mention Bassin', I guess you beat me to it.

Bought my first issue back in mid 90s. Lots of tips and technics that over the years have made me more versital.

Anybody read bass angler magazine? I also like Bass and bass times. Any doubt what species I fish for the most lol. I also read Musky Hunter.

Game & fish Ohio if you live in that state I get the Game & Fish California edition and it's very detailed on local lakes, ponds and rivers also good cooking recipes and hunting info even if you do not hunt still awesome magazine to get.

I have gotten bassmaster, bass times, infisherman, field and stream, flw. I would say if your the hardcore tournament bass fisherman; bassmaster, but bass times is also a very enjoyable read, I'm only okay with flw magazine. If you're a multiple species fisherman; infisherman all the way, I enjoy reading tactics others use for species other than bass. It's all personal preference. Also not every issue is going to suit you that month. I get the February issue of bassmaster and there are articles on bedding bass. I just keep in mind my fish won't be bedding until April haha.

My kid is in Girl Scouts so I too got a subscription to In-Fisherman (thanks to wife & daughter).
Anyway, North American Fisherman put out by North American Fishing Club is a pretty good Rag (so is/was Fishing Facts Magazine.)
And NAFC puts out some **** fine hard cover books on various species of freshwater fishing.
But truth be told, I prefer the fishing DVDs to magazines (especially by my idol Al Linder).
Not only faster to get through but, that way you can actually see for yourself what tactics
they're employing to catch whatever fish they're pursuing.
Imo, visuals are much more exciting & interesting compared to just reading print & seeing photos.
(& this is coming from a college grad with a degree in English :lol: )