best wiring KIT?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhargrove88

Reaction score
What is the best wiring kit for a 1448 jonboat? I have a new g3 and have no idea where to begin.

I'm not for certain if there is actually a "wiring kit" available... I did all of my wiring from scratch. I used 14ga wire for all of my runs to switches straight from the battery.

If you give us an idea of what you are wanting to do, we can probably come up with a diagram for you and can walk you through the process for all connections, etc.

Welcome aboard!

Redbug posted site a while back where you can get some wiring kits and such.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6006

Hope it helps!

thats a pretty neet sight, but a 100 bucks for a harness yikes. ill make you the same thing for 50 :mrgreen: . lol j/k i'd just go buy you acouple diff. colored rolls of 14ga wire and let us make you a diagram for it. you'll save alot of cash. what electronics are you going to be hooking up?

If you keep things simple,you could probably wire the boat for around $20 to $30.You can use auto wire but you'll need some protection for it.I use dielectric grease and lots of shrink tubing.I also use crimp terminals with out the plastic around the crimp.You can get those cheap at Radio Shack.