****Blue Water LED Giveaway****

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ifin it aint too late toss me in the hat too! A little blue would compliment the grey nicely!!

Tonite is the night, I will have everyone's name in the bucket and choose one. On top of the $25 gift certificate, I will be giving away a second place prize of a pair of livewell ights in Pure White, Blue, or Red.

Hurry and sign up!

BlueWaterLED said:
Tonite is the night, I will have everyone's name in the bucket and choose one. On top of the $25 gift certificate, I will be giving away a second place prize of a pair of livewell ights in Pure White, Blue, or Red.

Hurry and sign up!

Thanks Mike for doing this for the members here! :beer:

BlueWaterLED said:

Hurry and sign up!

I forgot to add before, but since you are drawling from the top of the bucket, please attach the enclosed balloon to assist you in finding my name :D

balloon-people.jpg

Mike,

I just got an email from everyone saying they wish to withdraw from the drawing, leaving just myself in contention. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike, I can pick out the name from my hat and I will post the winner if you like :lol:

Latest posts