Captain Ahab Facts.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
You are all weak and worthless

Unbelievable!!! He insults the whole forum yet no one says anything..... This is only a sample of the verbal abuse I deal with daily (if you want a sample of the physical abuse give him your home address, im sure he will stalk errrr happily visit you nightly too)... It's too late for me, i already suffer from Ahab related Stockholm syndrome but YOU can be saved, join team BA and become enlightened to the lie that is Ahab!!! Come on all, drink up the BA kool-aid, i just mixed up a fresh batch!!

BA, I would love to be on your side. Really, I would. You live in VA, you run the TB FFL, you used to make good baits, you're always a great source for krill oil.

I do have concerns about your incessant trashing of Ahab. I am developing serious concerns at this point that a certain white whale has learned to use the internet and post on this forum....

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=339469#p339469 said:
shamoo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:05 pm[/url]"]BA, I see Ahab bought you in off the grate, your a good man Capt. :---)
Referring BA to a homeless person is an insult to the homeless
The time has come we all need to stand up and follow the captain and help t ban BA
at least for the day!!!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=339462#p339462 said:
one100grand » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:33 am[/url]"]BA, I would love to be on your side. Really, I would. You live in VA, you run the TB FFL, you used to make good baits, you're always a great source for krill oil.

I do have concerns about your incessant trashing of Ahab. I am developing serious concerns at this point that a certain white whale has learned to use the internet and post on this forum....

He is no longer in VA

Moved to the Yankee side fo things - then peoples are just evil!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=339441#p339441 said:
BassAddict » Today, 09:42[/url]"]
Captain Ahab said:

Unbelievable!!! He insults the whole forum yet no one says anything..... This is only a sample of the verbal abuse I deal with daily (if you want a sample of the physical abuse give him your home address, im sure he will stalk errrr happily visit you nightly too)... It's too late for me, i already suffer from Ahab related Stockholm syndrome but YOU can be saved, join team BA and become enlightened to the lie that is Ahab!!! Come on all, drink up the BA kool-aid, i just mixed up a fresh batch!!

I don't consider that an insult to the forum. Just stating facts about people who aren't willing to fish as long as the truly dedicated fisherman are. I would consider them weak and worthless also.(Of course I would have said you're all just a bunch of wusses but the Captain was being polite) The way I see it the Captain is merely stating the facts. Carry on Captain.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=339529#p339529 said:
WVfishnfool » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:51 pm[/url]"]
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=339441#p339441 said:
BassAddict » Today, 09:42[/url]"]
Captain Ahab said:

I don't consider that an insult to the forum. Just stating facts about people who aren't willing to fish as long as the truly dedicated fisherman are. I would consider them weak and worthless also.(Of course I would have said you're all just a bunch of wusses but the Captain was being polite) The way I see it the Captain is merely stating the facts. Carry on Captain.

See - this is how you fish BA

BassAddict like to fish for about 15 minutes and then sits down and whines about EVERYTHING!

Cannot catch fish if your hook is not in the water! - And yes WUSSIE is the correct term

My wife and daughter will fish for at least 2-3 hours before they start whining or put their rod-n-reel down and pick up a book to read. At least when they're reading they are not whining. Maybe you should bring some Dr. Seuss books along so BA can have something to do. Or at the least maybe some coloring books and crayons. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Capt. maybe you should bring a couple of magazines you have stashed away to keep BA entertained, , the ones you don't want anyone to see, come on, you know the ones I'm talken about, Yup they're the ones,........................................................................................... BassMasters.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=339573#p339573 said:
WVfishnfool » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 am[/url]"]My wife and daughter will fish for at least 2-3 hours before they start whining or put their rod-n-reel down and pick up a book to read. At least when they're reading they are not whining. Maybe you should bring some Dr. Seuss books along so BA can have something to do. Or at the least maybe some coloring books and crayons. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

I tried that - he ate the crayons and commenced whining

Of yeah - he also breaks stuff - my stuff usually. So far I am down a truck, a headlamp, a rod and two reels

literature-herman_melville-captain_ahab-literacy_character-classic-literary_characters-wmi110928l.jpg

Va has banned him bread or no bread the time has come!!!!!

we need to take this thing nation wide maybe we can send him to Liechtenstein

FACT : Ahab said hed come down to have dinner last night at 6. I told him he had till 8 to get here or im going to bed.... At 8:45 he texted he's 15 minutes away, at 9 he texted that hes turning around, his butt hurts from driving.......

Not nice Crabby Ahab