Decent switch panel?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
Starting work on my Tracker 1542 and I'm looking for a decent switch panel. I tried one from Bass Pro on another boat and it sucked. Has anyone had good luck with anything that's not outrageously priced?

I would prefer rocker switches due to location, and 6 switches would be ideal. Three will be taken by the bow lights, anchor light, and bilge.

This is the one I have.

https://www.amazon.com/Seasense-Marine-Way-Switch-Panel/dp/B003E24MKA/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1387573438&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=marine+switch+panel

They make a 6-gang panel as well. I haven't had any issues with mine so far (4 months or so) and it's easy to wire up.

I have the same switch with 6 toggles and no 12volt outlet. Works great good price.

I love the Lorraine Anderson Quote ShadowWalker.............................. =D>

I have been eyeing the 6 switch version of that one. I may have to sacrifice the rocker switches and get it.

We are going to hunt out of this boat and I figured rockers would be one less thing for stuff to get caught up on

Call this guy. The owner answers the phone and will hook you up with any configuration you need.
https://www.12voltguy.com/Multi-Switch-Panels/

I have this one from Bass Pro

Attachments

• switch panel.jpg
    switch panel.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,462
photo7.jpg

This is what I used, I got it off of Ebay. It even came with a fuse block.

Attachments

• downsize (12).jpg
    downsize (12).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,411
I ordered this one, it looks pretty decent construction wise. Better than the bass pro one I use to have. It takes blade fuses instead of glass ones, which is also nice.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!hkE+3JQ3)FYBQQTkEBTOg~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqF,!hkE+3JQ3)FYBQQTkEBTOg~~60_57.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 1,340

Latest posts