Dogs video

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't know how I missed the video before, but that's impressive how well your dogs are trained. 8) . There's no way I would try to have my youngest Husky (10 yrs old now) get my phone or keys, because he would more than likely eat them or crush them. Of course they haven't been obedience trained either.

btw, has anyone ever told you that you sound a bit like Charlie Moore the Mad Fisherman!? 8)

Waterwings said:
Well, I don't know how I missed the video before, but that's impressive how well your dogs are trained. 8) . There's no way I would try to have my youngest Husky (10 yrs old now) get my phone or keys, because he would more than likely eat them or crush them. Of course they haven't been obedience trained either.

btw, has anyone ever told you that you sound a bit like Charlie Moore the Mad Fisherman!? 8)

Thanks Waterwings, it helps when you train for a living :wink:

btw, has anyone ever told you that you sound a bit like Charlie Moore the Mad Fisherman!?

No,that's a 1st. Though I have been told I act like him sometimes :lol:

My huskies (11 & 10 yrs old) were never trained, but they have been the best dogs around my grandkids. I've been told that if you want a guard dog do not get a husky. Due to their nature they will more than likely take the thief through the house pointing out things they've missed, lol.

Latest posts