Don't mess with a good ol boy.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Dave

Reaction score
A high profile hotshot lawyer from New York City was traveling through the south. He was driving aggressively and not coming to a complete stop at intersections with stop signs. A South Carolina State Trooper observed his aggressive driving and his failure to comply with traffic signs and decided he would get in behind him and pull him over.

The good ol boy trooper walked up to the driver’s window and asks the man for his driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance. The driver promptly replied to his request and the SC State Trooper walked back to his patrol car. Upon returning to the vehicle the hotshot lawyer asked the trooper, why he was being pulled over. The trooper told the man he was observed not coming to a complete stop at stop signs and therefore would be receiving a hefty fine. Confident that he could get over on some old backwoods good ol boy redneck South Carolina State trooper with his superior intellect and education, he decided he would give the trooper a challenge.

Tell you what the lawyer said, if you can show me there is a difference between slowing and stopping I’ll sign that ticket and happily be on my way, and if you can’t, throw away the ticket and stop hassling me. Surprised by the challenge the trooper took a step back and pondered the lawyer’s request. After a second or two the trooper agreed and asked the lawyer if he could step out of the car and he would explain it to him. The lawyer agreed and stepped out of his car.

The trooper promptly pulled out his nightstick and jammed it in the hotshot lawyer’s ribs. The lawyer doubled over and the good old boy gave him another taste of his nightstick to the back sending the lawyer to the ground.

The trooper then put his knee on the back of the man’s neck and started striking him repeatedly in the back. Then the trooper whispered in the lawyers ear, now would you like me to stop or just slow down. Don’t mess with a good old boy. LOL