Elephant Trunk

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
Just finished up this project for my sister. She wanted something they could auction off at one of their relay for life charity events.

Mistake was I told her I'd do it. Now it's "How about this one?" or "What about that one?".

It's a toy box in case anyone doesn't know.

Unfortunately she says sometimes the people are very cheap. I hope it at least goes for what she has in it. I told her if she buys the material I'd build it. (not real charitable here. lol)
That's why it's made of pine and I tried to pick something that was easy to make and appealed on a couple of levels.

It's amazing the different plans that are out there you can find on the internet.

What did people ever do before the internet? :roll:

parkerdog said:
Unfortunately she says sometimes the people are very cheap. I hope it at least goes for what she has in it. I told her if she buys the material I'd build it. (not real charitable here. lol)
That's why it's made of pine and I tried to pick something that was easy to make and appealed on a couple of levels.

It's amazing the different plans that are out there you can find on the internet.

What did people ever do before the internet? :roll:
We used Wood magazine and others that had lots of good projects included with their tips and articles. :lol: The project turned out nice regardless of what they offer on it.

Latest posts