Fantasy Fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, I'm going to have to try harder next round or I'll have to give up 1st place :shock:

:LOL2: :LOL2:

Only two more lakes to go! I had to switch my team up, getting 2k points a tourney is not enough. Now the powerhouse is read to rock the lake!

Yeah, I have a couple guys on my team that look good on paper but haven't done anything for my points. Down to the final stretch... this has been fun!

I have been playing now for three years. It is tough with lots of people playing. I did win a prize last year though. they have sent me a free hat and shirt also. I would suggest taking the players advantage. this really will help

Dude! You weren't kidding were you. You're sitting in 2nd place and Preston (1st place) is the only person in the League that has anyone fishing tomorrow so our positions should stay where they are (if I understand how the points work).

Way to go![/quote]

Wow my dad has been sick the last few months, I have been so busy with him I haven't had time for anything. Its cool to see I actually hit 1st place at some point, glad to see your all having fun with this. Ma bee I will be able to give some competition next year.

Majorpede said:
Wow my dad has been sick the last few months, I have been so busy with him I haven't had time for anything. Its cool to see I actually hit 1st place at some point, glad to see your all having fun with this. Ma bee I will be able to give some competition next year.

Hope things with your dad get better. Some things are more important than fantasy fishing.

am I in last place? I can't even get on that website at work - and I haven't been playing at all.

Sorry guys - work is busy and I haven't even get home til about 11pm the last 2 weeks

russ010 said:
am I in last place? I can't even get on that website at work - and I haven't been playing at all.

Sorry guys - work is busy and I haven't even get home til about 11pm the last 2 weeks

Dang Russ... I've been busier than normal at work recently, but not 11pm kind of busy. Doesn't take a lot of that to wear a guy down. Hope you get some relief soon.

poolie said:
russ010 said:

Dang Russ... I've been busier than normal at work recently, but not 11pm kind of busy. Doesn't take a lot of that to wear a guy down. Hope you get some relief soon.

atleast another week - and I am going to have to be in this weekend too. It's good to be busy, but this is ridiculous - and believe me, I'm wearing down and burning out fast

FYI... only a couple more days till the next tournament. Get your picks in order.

Don't forget guys, 6/23 (next Wednesday) is the start of the last FLW Fantasy tournament, so now would be a good time to tweak your team selections...

wasilvers said:
Official winners should be posted tomorrow! I stunk this last tourney - 20 out of 24. :oops:

Am I the only one that wishes they would hurry up and finalize the last tournament so we can find out how it all shakes out? Was supposed to happen at 5pm Wednesday (6/30) but nadda...