Favorite Sandwich

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philly cheese with Texas Pete hot sauce and lots of onion or Subway Blt with double meat, chedder cheese, lettuce, onion, black olive, bannana peppers, and mayo.

I could eat nothing but sammies. I love sammies. All kinds.
In no particular order:

Philly Cheese Steak
Gyro
Monte Cristo
Rueben
Patty Melt
French Dip
Meatball sub w/mozzarella
Cheeseburger (all kinds of cheeses and fixin's so I'll just list Cheeseburgers once).
Bratwurst
Lithuanian Sausage
Italian Sausage
BLT
Fried Egg sammich
Cheese and onion
Tomato
Tomato and cheese
Tomato and lettuce
Peanutbutter and pork sausage (patties, not links)
Heck, even a PB&J works for me.
Fluff-R-Nutter

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

Had a roommate that used to eat those. I thought it was pretty nasty sounding until I tried it once. I don't make them often, but occasionally we have a few patties left over from breakfast and I'll save them for a sammich.

I love Italian hoagies with lots of onions, sweet and hot peppers, with oil and vinegar. I also love cheese steaks, with sauce onions and mushrooms. I prefer a nice hard chewy roll. I also love cheese steak hoagies (weber, california style steak), steak, cheese, a little sauce, a little mayo, lettuce, tomato, onitons.

Pulled pork BBQ is hard to beat, with cole slaw on the side or on the sandwich.

I also love all sorts of regular sandwiches....too many to list.

Hey esquired,
Mama mia's, one in Hatfield the other in Quakertown very good eats if you get up that way.

Another favorite of mine is for breakfast, I toast up some english muffins, fry up some eggs. top the eggs with prosciutto,provolone and roasted red peppers. Some times I use a long hoagie roll and make a dinner out of it.

Well since I live between Hatfield and Quakertown I can get a Michaels no matter which way I go :eek:

Thanks!

What is up with the new name?

Primanti Brothers. Pastrami & Cheese. Check out this heart attack!

pitts.primantis.sandwich.jpg

Homemade Bacon, egg, and cheese burger, with lett. and tomato. eeeemmmmm gggoooodddd LOL