FishmatePro Warning!!! Do not Trust These Guys...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fender66 said:
Welcome aboard! Hope you stick around and discover all the great topics and family atmosphere that we share here

X2 :WELCOME:

This is my new home away from home, mainly due to the fact that after the first week or two my wife had heard enough about the boat & mod. :LOL2:

Dan Howell Here, yes i have had some problems we where flooded 3 times i went from 5 workers to just me with 79 orders to fill, this has been a real challenge for me and my family,not to mention the serous heath problems ive had their are several people on this site that ordered my product and got it and are happy with it.im down to just 9 more to get done.. this post is totally on called for and im filing a manger lawsuit against this site and the person and or persons posting this.
Danny Lee Howell
fishmatepro LL,C

danhowell said:
Dan Howell Here, yes i have had some problems we where flooded 3 times i went from 5 workers to just me with 79 orders to fill, this has been a real challenge for me and my family,not to mention the serous heath problems ive had their are several people on this site that ordered my product and got it and are happy with it.im down to just 9 more to get done.. this post is totally on called for and im filing a manger lawsuit against this site and the person and or persons posting this.
Danny Lee Howell
fishmatepro LL,C

Dan - Captain Ahab here. So none of the stuff above is true? Seems like a butt load of people are having problems - instead of hiring Attorneys (well unless you hire me :mrgreen: ) perhaps you should concentrate on address the customer's concerns (or maybe hiring more help if that is what it takes.

And what the heck is a manger lawsuit anyway? You planing on suing a feedbox or the bed of baby Jesus?

manger.jpg

I am locking this topic because I know it will go south VERY QUICKLY.

Dan, I do not know you, and I do not know what your situation is. There are too many similar patterns with everyones complaints about your company, there is no denying that.

I suggest you take our resident Lawyer Captain Ahabs advice and Address every single one of the customers concerns instead of wasting your money on a lawyer.

Many people have said they love your livewells, I have read that with my own eyes, its the bad service that everyone remembers though.

When you leave people hanging and with no communication.......That is a big no no in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.