Forum Technical Issues

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure where else to post this.

For several days I've been experiencing strange issues when using TinBoats.net. I frequently see strange throbber/loading icons only when using TB's site. When this happens, page updates take forever. Today I noticed strange symbols pop up momentarily on the screen that look, for want of a better explanation, like viking runes. I have not been able to log out without kind of forcing it. After using TinBoats, I usually have to wipe my history before using other sites. I'm using a MacBook & Safari.

I don't encounter any of these issues with any other site I use. Am I being flooded with tracking cookies or something? Anyone else experiencing this? Any idea what is causing this to happen?

I appreciate and enjoy this site and hope I can identify the problem.

I am experiencing slow loading and the lines you described. Just started about a week ago. Other than that it seems to still work. It's just a bit annoying. It probably has something to do with the servers, I guess.

I have the same type of problem. Also Big profile sidebar with just initials. Very wide spacing between forums after sidebar downloads. Tough to log out as well. I am not Mac supported. But I do use Safari. I to have had to erase all history after using TB. No problems today.

https://www.tinboats.net/account/preferencesAnyone with ad issues, please click on that link, go about 1/3 the waw down to [ ] Disable Ads. Check that, and then remember to SAVE. After that, when you are logged in you will not see the ads. I stay logged in, and it is safe to do that if you wish to do so.

Works fine on iPhone. Windows 10 PC the formatting is way off and no pictures. Started about a week ago.

Windows 10? Can you do a shut down of your phone and start it again. (A hard re-boot). I think that may help it.

Latest posts