G3 1548 "My take on a classic"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
erictetterton said:
very nice. where in NC are u located. Im assuming somewhere near some salt

Just north of Wilmington, in Hampstead. I live 1.5 miles from the Intracoastal Waterway.

Hey DearJon... very nice build you did there. I used to live on the north-east side of Wilmington, just off Gordon road (Murrayville road to be more precise). I loved the area, just couldn't make a living there in my field (electronics tech). Man has that area grown in the last few years. :shock:
If you see a 16' Ford tractor blue semi vee down your way putting around, be sure to stop by and say hello! I hope to be down near Topsail several times this summer to try for some reds and flounders. :mrgreen: :USA1:

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share another little mod I did over the weekend. I replaced my old trailer lights with some new fully submersible LED ones, and also added some LED clearance lights to the tops of my trailer guide posts. Having the tops of the guides lit up gives some extra confidence when backing up the trailer at night and also when driving the boat up on the trailer in the dark. It sure doesn't hurt to be a little more visible on the highway either. Oh, and yeah that totally is a jolly roger hanging off my stern light mast. Save it.....my wife already made fun of me. :LOL2:

Attachments

• DSC01911.jpg
    DSC01911.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC01923.jpg
    DSC01923.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC01924.jpg
    DSC01924.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC01913.jpg
    DSC01913.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC01917.jpg
    DSC01917.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC01916.jpg
    DSC01916.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC01910.jpg
    DSC01910.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 825
Gators5220 said:
Man that's one sweet build, nice job man! =D> =D>

Thanks Gators5220. Looking through your thread makes me homesick for Florida and the flats I used to roam around on. NC isn't bad, but it can't hold a candle to FL. I miss snook...

Man, those LED nav lights look nice!! Im checking out the site now for those and white LED's for the stern

Latest posts