grinding the boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rusmir said:
I ordered the one of ebay march duck xl . Its pretty cool lokking and i will also add some of my costume work with airbrush . :mrgreen:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Terrain-Phantom-Camo-Stencil-kit-Camouflage-Stencil-2p_W0QQitemZ270529184978QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efccbc4d2

Looks pretty cool

It didnt 19 bucks even of it does . Go buy another one ;). But my didnt overheat it is still working

well ****. I burned it up in about an hour. Harbor Freight is more than 45mins away for me. Looks like Ill go buy a 30 dollar one at home depot.

o i fargto to tell u .. there are little screw in pins there u just replace those . the grinder came with an extra se ;) so just exchange them and ur redy to go buddy

rusmir said:
o i fargto to tell u .. there are little screw in pins there u just replace those . the grinder came with an extra se ;) so just exchange them and ur redy to go buddy

Great, I already bought a Ryobi at Home Depot. I guess I need to fish the other one out of the trash. The ryobi is worth the extral ten dollars though. Maybe I can take it back to Home Depot.

Man I ran my grinder from harbor freight for like 4 hours straight with no problems. I probably have 20 hours of run time on it. You can also get a cheap extended warranty though them if you want but I figured it was $20 so just buy another.

Nussy said:
Man I ran my grinder from harbor freight for like 4 hours straight with no problems. I probably have 20 hours of run time on it. You can also get a cheap extended warranty though them if you want but I figured it was $20 so just buy another.

It was my fault. I was bogging it down. Then I didnt know to just replace the carbon things.

quick question . i have apic posted of the primer i bought do i need to reduce the primer a bit down or can i spray it straight on the boat.. let me know

go to the 1st site of this post and u can see it on the back label is posted with the pic somethign with1:1 ratio..

I just dont know if i can just buy it at like a car store or where should i look and for what . What do i telll them

I thought you said you were a painter? :lol:

Throw some of it in the spray gun and try it out. If it works, it works. If its too thick, itll clog and you'll have to clean it out. No big deal.

:arrow: I'd suggest buying a new primer, one that you can find the thinner for.

If all else fails, I'd be pouring some mineral spirits in there and giving it a try :|

Latest posts