Group 29 Batt Dimensions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassBlaster

Reaction score
Are all group 29 batteries the same size? I plan to use the Maxx 29 from WalMart. I need to frame up a base inside my battery compartment. Havnt purchased my battery yet and dont really wanna have to drive up to WalMart to measure a battery. Can someone give me the dimensions? I need length and width at the base and then an overall heght measurement includng the posts. I checked the WalMart website and they have dimensions listed but they seem odd to me. Thanks!!

Cancel this request guys. I was stuck at a point where I couldnt do anything without those dimensions so I drove to WalMart to measure a battery. I needed to go to HD anyhow and WM is right across the street. Thanks anyhow!!

Well it's a good thing you got them that way it seems. It's still raining here and based on the current radar, it's not going to be finished until dark thirty or so. :?

BassBlaster, You are lucky I don't throw anything away. I just so have that info for you.

Everstart Marine MAXX 29DC batt. dims are 11.6L x 6.75W x 9.13H

Everstart Marine 27DC-6 is 12.88L x 6.75W x 9.13H. (not an error, it is bigger)

The largest batt I show a listing for is an XTreme sli31 mdc 31m at 13.0L x 6.75W x 9.5H
Hope you find this helpful. Dave

Latest posts