HB 597ci HD DI on the way! Need to make the unit look used

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffresources

Reaction score
Thanks for everybodies help. I upgraded to the GPS on advice and the price with the rebate was just too good!

So now I have to try to make the unit look like its been in the garage forever. New, shiny fishing stuff sticks out like a sore thumb and the wife notices it. Then we enter into the old discussion of dollars per pound of fish caught. Silly girl, she has no concept of whats' important. :lol:

Anyway, thanks again to all.

If the ice/snow ever melts see you on the water.

My wife gets a glazed look in her eyes when I talk about or show her any fishing or hunting stuff, so she never notices a thing...of course it works both ways, new purse or shoes and I am gone to a happier place!
Chris

Its' always been funny to me...I count fish as by the pound and my wife counts them as "fish per dollar"!

One guy had it right when he blogged that his greatest fear was that when he died his wife would sell his fishing stuff for what he told her he paid for it!!

HA!

I was thinking same thing I just got 2- HDS7 units with structure scan system and how to make it so mrs. does not realize they are on boat.

Like the saying goes "Everyday I live with fear, but occasionally I leave her and go fishing." LOL

does anyone think that their wife gets on line ands asks her friends how to make her new prada shoes look used??

Maybe we should end the post here before we get accused of "wife bashing" and as we all need to remember our wives contribute in other "ways".

As an old friend who had been through a few marriages told me about agitating your wife...he said "remember when you were little and the folks took you to the zoo? You probably always went to the tigers cage and saw the beauty with its' tail flopping in and out of between the bars. But I'll bet you never reached down and pulled that tail just to see what it would do?

Enough said

Ha, This thread is so funny......to help out our fellow TB'ers with suggestions,
I think Jim should start a new thread called
"Excusses or Reasons we gave our wives for buying more fishing stuff". :roll: