HOG DAY AFTERNOON

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Well Saturday morning started out real slow but as the day started to come to an end a couple of real big hog walleye were caught. I am sad to say that I didnt catch any of them but I guess I have to let my buddies catch a few every once in a while. The biggest was 33in. and about 12lbs and the other 3 were 31in and 10lb , 29 1/2 and 10lb, and the last one was 29 1/2 and about 9lbs. All were caught on live bait and the 2 biggest ones were caught on store bought shiners. All otheres were caught on creek chubs that we trap. All in all a pretty good day for them. I smelt skunk all day, 7hrs of fishing and not even one hit for me!

Attachments

• kevins 29in9lb.jpg
    kevins 29in9lb.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 31in_walleye[1].jpg
    31in_walleye[1].jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 201
  • scotts 10and12lbr.jpg
    scotts 10and12lbr.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 90
AWESOME!

I was wondering what happened to you usually this is your time3 of year to fill the freezer :D

I was wondering what happened to you usually this is your time3 of year to fill the freezer

Ive been out there fishing quite a bit, but the freeezer is not filling up to quick. I guess ill just have to do it one fish at a time! All fish being caught right now are hogs. The smallest ive heard of being caught is 25 inches.

You got some beautiful eyes :shock: Tell your buddies Nice Catchen =D>

My wife cooked them up that night and they were excellent. We pounded down a few beers and eat about 10 pound of fish. It was a great day from start to finish!!!!!!!

Latest posts