Hola soy nuevo aqui y en la pesca ya no tan nuevo yo vivo en mexico. Gracias por dejarme ser parte de esto. Es una lancha de 14"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see how anything said could be interpreted as an internet troll. Guy is just sharing about his boat.
Simple. It's mind-boggling that this guy won't make any effort to translate what he's saying, even though it is quite simple to do so. You have a better explanation? On some level this guy is messing with us methinx.

Simple. It's mind-boggling that this guy won't make any effort to translate what he's saying, even though it is quite simple to do so. You have a better explanation? On some level this guy is messing with us methinx.
He's not. In his last post he said he will translate and then post.

I guess we disagree.

BTW, My mind seems to get boggled a lot these days. Haha.

Hello friends, don't let your mood drop, comments and confusion, there will always be misunderstandings and misunderstandings. I also say it in a very good plan, my intention is to tell you what we do here and have fun in Mexico, the state of Sinaloa with our three beautiful dams and many lakes along the way. Throughout the northern part of the state of Sinaloa and the south of Sonora, we are fortunate to have so many places to have fun, I know that as much as I have fun, it will excite you since we are Hovy's brothers. I will share photos and videos of some captures, what a beautiful thing.

Hello friends, don't let your mood drop, comments and confusion, there will always be misunderstandings and misunderstandings. I also say it in a very good plan, my intention is to tell you what we do here and have fun in Mexico, the state of Sinaloa with our three beautiful dams and many lakes along the way. Throughout the northern part of the state of Sinaloa and the south of Sonora, we are fortunate to have so many places to have fun, I know that as much as I have fun, it will excite you since we are Hovy's brothers. I will share photos and videos of some captures, what a beautiful thing.
Sinaloa? No manches.

And this is not to offend, but this is not about trolling anyone, we are fishing brothers, the same passion unites us, I will tell you more about myself, I am a professional radiology technician, I work in two hospitals, I also sow, bring, and other grains here in the Valley and I am passionate about fishing among other things.

mi carriso

E

mi carriso

E Salto it's good
I have never been to the El Salto dam, I have visited the Obiachic dam in Obregon Sonora (https://maps.app.goo.gl/3s8xSumxtLNksdfq7),...the Huites"Luis Donald Colocio" dam in Choix Sinaloa, (https://maps.app.goo.gl/w9g9pBJQYqZYPXor7), the El Maune "Miguel Hidalgo" dam and the El Sabino "Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez" dam. Those three dams are in Fort Sinaloa, there is a lot of lonina, There are fishing trips here and there are very nice hotels.