Holiday pics in December

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Caveman.....

I do love my family and am very happy to share our pics....even though I'm surrounded by estrogen all the time. :shock:

Yes....I do take pictures for a living.....but I'm in all of these pictures....so I clearly didn't take, nor can I take credit for these. (it is my camera though...does that count for anything?)

Although I agree that family is a big part, and reason for this season.....by the time it's over....I've usually had enough of them. :roll:

The "other" reason of the season, as Quacker stated above....is Christ. I never have enough of Him.

The "other" reason of the season, as Quacker stated above....is Christ. I never have enough of Him.

That is familly as god so loved the world that he gave his son.

Quackrstackr said:
Waterwings said:
We haven't put up any decorations or even the tree this year. Going to relatives for the holiday this year. My wife asked me if I really wanted to climb up in the freezing attic and get everything down, I said "nope", and she said "okay". Works for me :)

bah-humbug-society-no-christmas-men-s-t-shirts_design.png

:LOL2:

Our house looks like the North Pole was moved south. I haven't been 100% for a while so I did talk the wife out of erecting the 10' tree that we normally have in the den and going with a smaller one. That 10 footer takes me between 4 and 5 hours just to get it out of the attic and style the limbs on a good year, not counting the decorating. I'll try to take a pic of the outside lights one night this week if the snow melts off so that you can even see them. Nothing elaborate but I think they look nice.

Good shots so far, fellas. Love those family pics, fender and Codeman. That's what it's all about right there. Well, that and the real reason for the Christmas season. :wink:

Lol, neat logo, Quackr :) . I did crawl-up in the attic earlier today and retrieve the gift wrapping paper. :)

Great pics Chris! Man I shot some family pics for a guy at work a few weeks ago, I'd swear he stole your dog. LOL

Here is one of my little man singing loud and clear in the children's choir at church (green, white and red shirt), proud of him his sister wants no part of being in front of a crowd. LOL

165558_1463251151189_1530787961_30952626_3108136_n.jpg

Great job James. If they can get in front of a crowd early and not get stage fright...that's always a plus. Helped me out a lot. Then again....I sing in front of our congregation every week and it's become so much a normal thing for me that stage fright would really scare me now if it happened.

Thanks...it was a 1 shot RAW that I processed as an HDR. The Wall in the background was actually a solid cream color, the the christmas lights created a pattern the cool patter.

Great Pictures from all, Fender on your family shot your family pictures are like mine, Dad was in them we just couldn't see him. Merry Christmas to all

stratosjoe said:
Great Pictures from all, Fender on your family shot your family pictures are like mine, Dad was in them we just couldn't see him. Merry Christmas to all

Stratosjoe: Thanks for reminding me of that...especially today. I think of my father every day and still miss him more every day. But...I know he is still with me/us.

No photos this time .

I would just like to say to all,PLEASE,PLEASE tell freinds/FAMILY how much yo love/care about them................Family/freinds are what it is about. with out them you are lost.

On 12-22-10 a freind of mine lost there life,while getting cash out of a ATM to take her son xmas shoping.

Thanks Greg,
I didnt mean to put a damper one alls hoilydays i should of never said a word? But that is just me,Crime is up in my town and it just HITS home when it is one u know.........AT LEST HE IS JAIL........
MIKE

Mike,

You didn't put a damper on anything. I lost a friend of mine last year due to a heart attack, 2 days before Christmas. This year we were all thinking of him even more so due to it being the holidays. I know it's tough, but I always think of the good times he and I had while out fishing or just sitting around shooting the breeze. Hang in there buddy!