home made power poles

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually in the process of making a power pole for my 195 tracker. I'm using 3" channel aluminum, 3/4" fiberglass rod, 225 lb 12v actuator, HDPE for the pivot brackets, and a wireless remote receiver. I can post my progress if anyone would be interested.

Ranger J. said:
I am actually in the process of making a power pole for my 195 tracker. I'm using 3" channel aluminum, 3/4" fiberglass rod, 225 lb 12v actuator, HDPE for the pivot brackets, and a wireless remote receiver. I can post my progress if anyone would be interested.
Would you mind posting some of your progress?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Ranger J. said:

I would like to see it.

Texas Prowler said:
Ranger J. said:
Would you mind posting some of your progress?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Will do. Should have everything to build by next weekend.

Ranger J. said:
I would like to see it. You could even make your own how to thread. I like how to vids.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts