how fast 9.9 on a 14' guessing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isnt a bad site. Lots of crybabies and whiners over there. Nothing like this site. This site is run incredibly well compared to other forums I frequent. Theres just as many good people there as the bad though. Its worth joining.

AHH GOTTCHA, I HAVE A COUSIN THAT LIVES DOWN THERE SOMEWHERE, THATS A HELL OF A FISH YOU GOT IN YOUR PROFILE PIC!

Thanks!! Thats from one of the AEP ponds. Its on land that AEP leased out last year so i cant fish or hunt there anymore. :evil:

I'm shocked to hear some of the speeds others are getting out of their boats.

I'm running a 12' semi V that weighs around 450lbs loaded with me and all the mods I put in it. I've got a 77' Johnson 15hp 2 stroke that's running like a top with a 9.5x10 pitch new quicksilver prop on it. I'm getting 18.5 or so mph on the GPS with just me, and around 15mph with another 200lb passenger.

BassBlaster said:
Thanks!! Thats from one of the AEP ponds. Its on land that AEP leased out last year so i cant fish or hunt there anymore. :evil:

HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION UP HERE WAS HUNTING/ FISHING ON SOME PROPERTY BY MY HOUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE SCREWING AROUND AND THEY CLOSED IT, HAVE BEEN GOING THERE SINCE I WAS A KID, DIDNT HUNT FOR A YEAR OR TWO B4 I FOUND NEW PROPERTY, THEN THEY LOGGED THAT PC OUT, FRUSTRATING :evil: