How Long Have you Been Here?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is something useless but funny!

toastmattress.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
Me too Flounder - I was always Number 2 poster behind Jim

When did WW sneak up

:wink: The wife and I have been watching our 2 yr old grandson for the past two weeks, so my posting has slowed down a lot, lol. We'd forgotten how much energy a 2 yr old has! :shock: . I could use a nap right now :)

flounderhead59 said:
...WW - speaking of avitars... How about you putting one up? Maybe that huge 22.75" Bass of yours?...

This one!? :) (4 lbs even, and my personal best). Caught at Table Rock Lake.
4_lb_er_4-7-08a.JPG

See the flooded trees in the pic (near my left elbow). That's where he was hanging-out when I got him :). Black/Blue spinner bait; 8# Yo-Zuri-Hybrid line; Carrot Stix w/ Shimano Sahara reel.

that looks a little bigger than 4lbs... are you sure your scales are right?

how do we find out what member number we were to join?

I joined July 29, 2008 - a day after I bought my little boat - thank goodness there was this site to get me through it!

russ010 said:
that looks a little bigger than 4lbs... are you sure your scales are right?

how do we find out what member number we were to join?

I joined July 29, 2008 - a day after I bought my little boat - thank goodness there was this site to get me through it!

I was thinking the same thing but wrote it off as a trick of the camera.Not sure on the number thing.

flounderhead59 said:
Captain Ahab said:
Me too Flounder - I was always Number 2 poster behind Jim

When did WW sneak up

You know he takes being a moderator seriously. Much more seriously than I would.

He had better for the Moderator salary he guts

I heard tell that he might buy a 2nd glove with all that loot =P~

flounderhead59 said:
I hear it's not so much the salary but the perks make it worth it. Something about an expense account and a private jet???

Due to budget restraints Jim has made the Jet Semi-private. I noticed it was recently repainted and now has a Captain Ahab face on the nose cone - scare the geese away

You can still get an extra bag of peanuts, but only the 1st drink is free :cry:

Latest posts