Last summer's fishing pictures...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LMBDave

Reaction score
Ok, so im new here and i didnt know where else to post this, so im posting it here. By request, im posting some fishing pics...most of these fish were caught on my 10' livingston. Mostly smallmouth, a couple largies in there, a rock bass or two, maybe some crappie, and i think a steelhead perhaps. These are not all the fish i caught last year, just some of the fish that were picture worthy.

here they are.

My first Crappie ever, what a slab!!! haha not!
FirstCrappie.jpg

Second Crappie
SecondCrappie-2.jpg

Waghop Largemouth
IMG_3100.jpg

Log Boom/Lake Washington Laremouth
IMG_0983.jpg

Huge rockbass.
IMG_3076.jpg

My first 3lb+ largemouth
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Smallmouths on American Lake
IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

smallmouth2lbs.jpg

smallmouth4lbs.jpg

smallmouth4lbs-2.jpg

First 4lb smallmouth
IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3155-1.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

My second 4lb+ smallmouth
IMG_3140.jpg

Spanaway Lake Smallmouth
IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

Late Winter pics (Wish i had more of these.)

My first steelhead ever
steelhead.jpg

steelheadmeandjared.jpg

And thats all ive got for now. This summer is going to be awesome, lots more pictures to come.

If u want to post some of your "Last summer's" fishing pictures, go for it! lets see'em!

mangelcc said:
looks like you had a good summer!! Nice fish!!

Oh yah! it was killer. And now that i actually know what the heck im doing, this summer is going to be even better! cant wait!

Nice smallies!! Looks like you have already figured out how to catch the big ones.

What type of boat is that in the first couple pics?

Truckmechanic said:
Nice smallies!! Looks like you have already figured out how to catch the big ones.

What type of boat is that in the first couple pics?

that was my buddy Mike's boat...its an old 70's or 80's bass boat. she does the trick though.

The hat you are wearing? What is that about? I have seen that "symbol" in a few places...most recently I saw two guys wearing jackets with that symbol on it in Florida.

Jim said:
The hat you are wearing? What is that about? I have seen that "symbol" in a few places...most recently I saw two guys wearing jackets with that symbol on it in Florida.
It's the hurley logo, it's a skateboard/surfing clothing company

https://shop.hurley.com/

gmoney said:
Jim said:
It's the hurley logo, it's a skateboard/surfing clothing company

https://shop.hurley.com/

bingo =D>

before i was ever a fisherman, i was a skater...im still a skater at heart, but these ankles aint what they used to be.

Latest posts