look what i just picked up

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know up here in Michigan its hard to find a nice one with a 60/40 Jet, in the 16' to 18' range for under $10,000. :mrgreen: So if I were you I would take your time with it and do it right. If then you want something else you can sell it, and buy what you really want. 8)

perchin said:
I know up here in Michigan its hard to find a nice one with a 60/40 Jet, in the 16' to 18' range for under $10,000. :mrgreen: So if I were you I would take your time with it and do it right. If then you want something else you can sell it, and buy what you really want. 8)

Here is a quick example.

https://centralmich.craigslist.org/boa/1674386111.html

wow perchin. thats crazy how much that thing is. anyways yeah i found a nice crestliner with a 2003 50hp 4stroke motor very nice i mean i would love to buy it but i have to sell this 2 i have .. he only wants for that other boat 5.000 not bad .
yeah i might sell my 18 ft by thursday . And if he still has it i might trade him this boat and some cash .. but other than that . if i pick up a nice motor i will keep this one and just make it look nice .. so nobady answered my question about me steelflexing the outside even the walls..

rusmir said:
wow perchin. thats crazy how much that thing is. anyways yeah i found a nice crestliner with a 2003 50hp 4stroke motor very nice i mean i would love to buy it but i have to sell this 2 i have .. he only wants for that other boat 5.000 not bad .
yeah i might sell my 18 ft by thursday . And if he still has it i might trade him this boat and some cash .. but other than that . if i pick up a nice motor i will keep this one and just make it look nice .. so nobady answered my question about me steelflexing the outside even the walls..

You can steel flex anything in the right conditions....Its like a plastic coating that sticks to the boat. I like it.

Tx . I think i will order 1 more gall. Anyways would u guys do the whole boat or would u leave it like it is anc just do the bottom

i put the lids on the back recarpeted it. and right by the consel on sides same thing/ i also started to paint the trailer no pics tomorow i will post some.

Attachments

• qqqqq.jpg
    qqqqq.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 455

Latest posts