Looking at life differently lately...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys... I'm definately feeling out of my comfort zone.

Troutman3000 said:
Congrats Perchin. I have two bundles of joy on the way in July as well! We can share tips and pointers!

Oh man... congrats to you as well. We were prepared to have multiples, seeing as we my wife took some fertility stuff.

perchin said:
Thanks guys... I'm definately feeling out of my comfort zone.

Troutman3000 said:
Congrats Perchin. I have two bundles of joy on the way in July as well! We can share tips and pointers!

Oh man... congrats to you as well. We were prepared to have multiples, seeing as we my wife took some fertility stuff.

Thanks. And this one came all natural at a 3% chance. Surprised was an understatement. But we are ready now and find out the genders Wednesday. I am so excited.

Congrats =D>

we have two youngens and we never found out what sex they were, we just waited to see what popped out :LOL2: we were happy enough to be given such a blessing, it was fun and I would always wait and see what pops out 8)

Way to go! That's awesome news.

I often say, "I've been called a lot of things in life, many that were bad, many that were good, but my favorite of all is Daddy!"

God is good!

Great Pics

That new Humminbird is Da Bomb! :LOL2:

Congrats Man! Prayers sent for you and Mom for a healthy baby!

God is awesome and he works in mysterious ways at times.

Congrats on the youngin, kids are the best mod. =D>

Latest posts