MIrrocraft Deep Fisherman - Deeeep scratch repair

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JNG said:
I can't offer help with your boat but I will say this......the owner/operator of the pontoon would be making me whole. Either as a private affair or in a court of law. I've seen far too many idiots on the water and the damage they do.

This.

He would be making me whole or there would be a hole in the water where his toon used to be.

Yeah If were a complete stranger i could have handled differently but it was a friend and certainly was distraught at what occurred and he wanted to make it right.
I named a price that was fair for what it was or could hope to find a used one of similar condition. I gave it 8-9 months and located one good replacement 5 hours away, but didn't commit to it early enough as it was early in my search last September and incorrectly supposed one would come up more proximate. Still almost three months after giving up, none has!
Replacement ended up costing me almost twice what it cost him. But i'm just glad no one was injured

"I named a price that was fair for what it was or could hope to find a used one of similar condition."

It sounds like he paid the price you asked.

Sometimes we under or overestimate costs. Looks like you've moved on. Good for you.