Need to look inside an engine, down a drain or whatever? Endoscope for $11- not a trick!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for what it's worth, I don't think you need their specific app. I think any USB camera app will work, but that's just a guess. I've been busy and haven't tried mine yet.

I'll post results when I can

Thanks to all about the app warnings!

Thanks to you guys, I spent some time searching through various apps, as I'm not so trustworthy. Most looked a bit sketchy or had poor reviews. Most apps, people complained about lots of popups which drove them crazy.

I finally found a good one with:
NO data collected
NO data shared
And so far, NO ads or popups, which is HUGE.

Just a simple utility app. It downloaded in about 2 seconds and is just like using your regular camera. I'm really happy with it!

In the Google play store, it's named, "Color Borescope Endoscope app" by Easy Connect Master Apps

I don't know if they have an IOS version, but it might be worth looking into.

I plugged it in and the app came on automatically, and I shoved it through the paper slot, inside my printer. You can see everything. Nice!

Here is a really boring pic of the inside of a printer, but it's proof of concept at least:
sc_14134146179555.jpeg