new guy from south Alabama with a small boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOATR

Reaction score
yup iam from south Alabama, just got my hands on a 14/42 southfork. iam wanting to make some changes, this is what i want to try. i want to make inserts for it, i want to be able to have a casting deck for fishing an gigging, an be able to take it out an have a open floor for duck hunting. till then i hope to get some ideas from here looks like a great site

Welcome to the forums. Look through the mods section you will probably find some one that has done what you want to do and you can get some ideas.

People here like to follow builds and mods so be sure and take pictures of you progress and let us all know what your doing. If you get stuck or not sure about something just ask questions, chances are someone here will have a solution.

:WELCOME:

If you are looking to mod your boat you've arrived at the right place. Everything I did in my boat was inspired by some of the builds on here. Just search around in the projects and I'm sure the juices will start flowing. Welcome aboard.

Latest posts