New Holland Skid Steer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavman138

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about New Holland Skid steers? We have one at work that is just taking up a parking space and my boss gave me the ok to try and sell it. It is a LX665 Turbo Super Boom. I am not sure of the year right now and it has not run in about 2 years. Someone also stole the seat out of it. It looks like it has been through the ringer, but I am sure it just needs a little work to get going again. Just trying to get a ball park figure as I will get a cut of the selling price. Just curious if anyone knows anything about it.

You sound be able to get anywhere from 4-8 k for it depending on year, condition, etc. You might be better off just sending to the auctions

The Captin is about right on the value...if you are going to sell it, it would be my suggestion that you buy a new seat, do some major cleaning and touching up...a small amount of money and a lot of elbow grease can reap big differance in sale price...I love Skid loaders and wish I still had one...
Peace
Ron

Latest posts