New project 1963 Richline semi-V

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferddie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am new here and have a project. I recently bought a 1963 14' RichLine aluminum semi V with a 60" beam w/a homemade trailer, 1968 18hp evinrude fastwin tank, motor carrier, oars etc, for $600.00 at an auction here in MO. The boat hasn't seen water or been out of the barn for more than 20 years It is in beautiful condition although dirty and dusty, Motor does not appear to have 100 hours on it, paint still on the prop. new tires and wheel bearings are first then a polish job on everything. Can anyone tell me anything about this boat ??? serial #115m429 :LOL2: Thanks
Almost ready to go fishing !!!!!

I have an old Richline 1560. Where did you find the serial number? I cant located any spec plate on mine.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=360284#p360284 said:
JimInMichigan » 20 Jul 2014, 22:31[/url]"]I have an old Richline 1560. Where did you find the serial number? I cant located any spec plate on mine.

On my boat it was on the transom in the left rear corner sitting facing forward. Hope this helps :)