New Slogan For Tinboats.Net

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like the Original Aluminum Boat & Fishing Club, and possibly add at the end Where Metal Floats

The Original Aluminum Boat & Fishing Club...Where Metal Floats and Anglers Gloat

I like the Tin Runners idea also.

Lots of cool choices from everyones input! :)

Tinboats.net :above and below the water
all aliminum/all fish
rivits and scales
jon boats and fish notes
boating and fishing around the U.S.
an all around outdoor experience
boating, hunting & fishin
figured I'd give it a shot.

Ok! The deal is set! we are working on the details of the picture and the wording. There is going to be a picture on the back and the tinboats.net logo at the top of the picture.

If we decide on a slogan and keep it short, we might be able to add it to the bottom of the picture for the back of the shirt.

The front left breast area will say Tinboats.net, and possibly have an aluminum boat like DocWatsons underneath it or even on it. Small and not tacky.

I will keep you posted. Let me know if you think we should even add slogan on the back or not towards the bottom of the picture.

Cool! As stated, a small TinBoats.net logo on the front left chest, and the larger logo (DocWatson's 2nd rendition) on the back. As far as a motto, either "Where the Metal Meets the Water" or "Tin Runner" or maybe "TinBoat Runner" sound good to me. :)

Hmmm, how about TinBoats.net Flotilla :-k

Jim said:
I want to come up with a tagline for tinboats that will stick.

So far the ideas are

Tinboats.Net:

2, The Original aluminum boat & Fishing Club!

Throw out some ideas! :D

3, If you can read this, it means your not fishen!
:lol:

Captain Ahab said:
Please look at the date of this thread

I DID

:LMFAO:

I guess I should've said "if you are reading this your not paying attention to the date"

you totally blew my funny Ahab =;

Tinboats.net.....

Beer, Bait and Ammo. We got it all. :lol:

However it might be under copyright by a little known country singer, Kevin Fowler. Don't ask how I know.

almost time for new ones huh, well what about some long sleeves, or possible a different color logo, so the shirt can be white, I wasn't thinkin about the sun when i ordered a black and a smoke one last time.

I was thinking one more round with the current picture for fall. Anyone who wants in can get a t-shirt or sweatshirt (hooded or regular) or even a tanktop for next summer in any color you want.

And that will be it, We will retire that picture forever and start work on the next one. If there is enough interest I will do it. If not...I will wait.